Minimum wage with opportunity to progress
The role is full time, permanent, with office hours covering 09:00 - 17:30; however, flexibility with working hours will on occasion be required. You will also have to work one Saturday in four.
- Manage and build a social media presence by creating unique and relevant posts across all platforms
- You will be coming up with new strategies daily
- Use Adobe Creative suite to create graphic and video content
- Source and produce engaging content to ensure the blog, newsletters and social media channels are up to date, promoting higher engagement and website traffic.
- Creating blog content
- Creating new and exciting campaigns daily
- You will be working on mostly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat and occasionally with Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Help to increase conversion rates and ROI for the above digital marketing channels.
- Must have a passion for all things social
- Must be an outgoing, proactive and professional individual with a passion for marketing and content creation.
- Exceptional written skills and a keen eye for detail as you will be speaking with current and potential customers on a constant basis
- Must have an active interest in latest trends
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be able to work under pressure and have Strong organisational skills including the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Must have a can-do attitude and enthusiasm for the possibilities of social media and developing a brand
- A passion for car related topics would be beneficial
- Experience of working with Photoshop or similar program (preferable)
- Experience of CMS platformsSelf-motivated, flexible and proactive attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A knowledge of SEO and PPC campaigns would be beneficial